All Cell Phones In The World
You are about to discover treasures here.
Explore and Enjoy!!
What’s Up, Lately?
Editor's note: The following lists are major Cell Phone Sellers/Servers. They are very competitive. So, if you are thinking of buying a new phone, check them out. You may get a really good deal.
AT & T: https://www.att.com
Boost Mobile: https://www.boostmobile.com
Best Simple Cell Phone for Seniors: http://www.phonearena.com
Lifeline Cell Phone Eligibility: http://www.assurancewireless.com/public/howtoqualify.aspx
Free Government Cell Phone: http://www.mygovernmentcellphone.com
Free Cell Phone Services: https://www.accesswireless.com
Cell Phone Emergency
Editor's note: These tips come in handy someday. You should copy and keep them somewhere near your phone.
- The Emergency Numbers worldwide for Mobile Phone are 112, 911, and 999. These numbers can be dialed even the keypad is locked.
- If you have locked your key in your car and the car has remote keyless entry, you can use your cell phone to open it. Call someone at home on their cell phone. Hold your phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. Your car will unlock. If someone has the other remote for your car, you can unlock the door or trunk.
- Hidden Battery Power: When certain brands of cell phone (not all the phones) battery is very low, to activate, press the keys *3370# and “send key”, the phone will start with the reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell Phone next time. If this doesn’t register an increase in power, your phone battery doesn’t have reserve capacity. You can buy an inexpensive portable charger now-a-days to carry with your phone.
- How to disable a stolen Cell Phone: All cell phone has it’s own unique serial code number. For how to find it cannot be published for a security reason. So, when you buy a new phone or for your existing phone, call your cell phone service provider and get a code and keep it in the safe place. When your phone is stolen or you left it somewhere in the public place, immediately report your server. They will block your handset to be used.
- Free Directory Service for Cells: (800)FREE411, or (800)373-3411.
Check these website out
- Your Pet Clothes: Designers pet clothes and beds
- Woolly Ma’s Haven: All about knitting and crochet